Tissue Viability Nurse Advisor – Harvest Healthcare – Remote with travel
Role: Tissue Viability Nurse Advisor
Location: Remote with national coverage, including visiting the head office in Rotherham.
Reports to: Commercial Director
Harvest Healthcare is a fast-growing pressure care focused organisation, with a large clinical equipment presence in the major care home groups and many community equipment providers. We are looking for an experienced Tissue Viability Nurse to join our business to support our customer experience and resident/end-user outcomes, as well as drive clinical improvement within the business.
This role would be home based but only suitable for someone who is willing to travel multiple times per week – the position has national coverage, including visiting our head office in Rotherham.
Please note this position is only suitable for a fully qualified Tissue Viability Nurse
Objective: To be at the forefront of clinical excellence within Harvest Healthcare, and support our customers to provide the best care for residents/patients, through tailored clinical initiatives, market-leading development, best practice training, and accessible information strategies.
- To provide strategic support, direction & advice to the Key Account Managers to help deliver on sustainable customer development.
- Provide direct pressure care support to care homes with poor outcomes, to drive best practice both within the home, and at care home group level.
- Provide clinical support for marketing, to advise and develop tools and services for customers within our sectors to improve outcomes
- Work with our new product development team to provide clinical insight into market issues and product concepts, and support these during market research and through product launch and post-market surveillance.
- Attend relevant industry shows as a presence on the stand, if we are exhibiting, and to understand the latest trends and market challenges
- Undertake a training needs analysis for potential partner accounts
- Link with local and national Tissue Viability Networks
- Support onboarding of new starters with clinical education and assistance.
- Work with our regulatory team to understand and provide the clinical input to support our products in the market.
- Work well supporting a cohesive, friendly team
- Have a strong sense of business acumen and commercial awareness
- Are a dynamic, driven individual with a proactive attitude
- Are able to manage a diverse workload, and prioritise accordingly
- Have great interpersonal skills and are confident speaking/presenting to groups
- Can tailor information to a wide variety of audiences
- Are confident to take a critical role within a growing business
- Want to grow a ‘business oriented’ career
To apply, please submit your CV to: email@example.com