Etac R82 to demonstrate the total transfer solution at Rise 4 Disability
Etac R82, a leading specialist in assistive equipment for disabled children and adults, will be showcasing why it provides the complete moving and handling solution at Rise 4 Disability.
7th September: Rise 4 Disability, Stand B17, Kent Showground, Maidstone, ME14 3JF, 10am – 4pm, free admission.
Etac R82 is a Swedish owned company based in the UK that provides a comprehensive suite of quality and ergonomic Scandinavian influenced products. This equipment allows children and adults to develop their abilities and enjoy greater inclusion in day-to-day life. Etac R82 supply the following brands: Etac (hygiene, daily living aids and manual wheelchairs), R82 (specialist paediatric products), Molift (hoists and slings), Immedia (manual transfer), Convaid (paediatric buggies) and Star Cushions (pressure care).
At Rise 4 Disability, Etac R82 will be demonstrating a selection of Etac, Molift and Immedia branded products so professional and consumer visitors can discover a better way to transfer semi-ambulant people. Experienced and friendly Etac product specialists will be available throughout the show to discuss individual transfer needs on a one-to-one basis.
The ten quality products on display will include:
* Molift Raiser – a mobile platform that assists disabled individuals to complete an active sit-to- stand transfer with a carer whilst maintaining ergonomics for both
* Molift Quick Raiser 205 – a powerful, highly manoeuvrable hoist that provides a safe sit-to-stand solution
* Etac Turner Pro – the latest patient turner which assists with rotational sit-to-stand transfers between seated positions
* Molift Smart 150 – an advanced, folding portable hoist that is lightweight, compact and highly durable
* Etac Swift mobile tilt – a highly durable and ergonomic shower chair with either manual or powered tilt-in-space adjustment
* Immedia Satinsheet – a specialist bed sheet system that reduces friction when moving a patient in bed; lowering the risk of pressure sores for patients and reducing musculosketel injuries for carers
* Immedia 4-way Glide – an advanced in-bed sheet system to aid with moving severely immobile patients
* Immedia Twinsheets – the 2-part incontinence pad with handles which assists with turning bariatric users and works in conjunction with the 4-way Glide System
* Immedia Positioning Wedge – a simple yet effective solution for supporting an immobile patient in bed during a turning procedure
* Immedia Butterfly Board – a generously sized and smooth transfer board that is ergonomically sculped for easier lateral movement between sitting positions