Salesperson – KYMCO Healthcare
KYMCO Healthcare is a well-recognised manufacturer of high quality mobility scooters & have been manufacturing them for over 15 years. KYMCO Healthcare have grown to be a market leader in this field. As a wholly owned subsidiary of the KYMCO Group in Taiwan, a multinational brand leader in the motorcycle industry & manufacturing for household names such as BMW, Kawasaki and Arctic Cat, KYMCO is a well respected scale, high quality company.
KYMCO Healthcare have also been the clear market leader with Motability for mobility scooters for over 3 years running and are also a leader in the retailer sector alike, enabling them to create & offer this new exciting role within this market leading company.
Due to their rapid successful growth within the mobility sector & as part of their future growth plans, KYMCO Healthcare are now looking to recruit a dynamic salesperson to cover the North East & Scotland!
You will need to be / have:
- Exceptional sales & key account management skills
- Highly motivated individual possessing great enthusiasm & a proactive approach to sales
- Proven track record selling to Mobility Retailers or widely experienced in Mobility Healthcare
- Strong communication skills with the ability to persuade & influence
- A keen team player
- Exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels
The Successful candidate will be covering North East England & Scotland; you will be responsible for maintaining & building business with existing & new accounts, within this geographical area.
- Working as part of the National Team your area responsibilities will include:
- Building & maintaining strong business relationships with our existing customers
- Developing & planning the North East & Scottish Areas to grow the business further
- Work closely with Mobility Retailers, growing their business’ with KYMCO Healthcare, by adding value
- Effectively demonstrate products to Mobility retailers
- Excellent area management skills to maximise effectiveness on territory
An attractive salary, bonus package & company vehicle will be provided with this position.
Please send your CV & application, expressing your interest to:
Nick Peel Kymco – National Sales Manager
Applications close 22-1-2016 (Please No Agencies)